When you’re looking to start betting on horses, you’ll need to find the right sportsbook first. In order to do this, you’ll need to consider factors such as:
- Horse racing odds
- Sportsbook bonuses
- Live streaming
- Betting markets
- Safe payment methods
- Legitimate licensing
- Responsible gambling help
- Customer support
Sports betting online
Once you’ve had a look at the options available to you and chosen the online sports betting site that’s right for you, you’ll need to open a sportsbook account in order to place wagers. Here’s how:
- Register an account and login with your username and password.
- Add money to your account with your chosen payment mechanism.
- Depending on the website you choose, you’ll also be able to claim a sign-up bonus from the site as well.
- Once you have money in your account and you’re ready to start wagering, choose ‘Horse Racing’ from the category menu bar and take your pick of the races available.
- Find the bet you’d like to place, and click on the racing odds related to it.
- The various bet types will then become available.
- Simply enter the amount you’d like to wager, click ‘Place Bet’, and your bet will be confirmed!